Thursday, February 13, 2014

18 Weeks... Pregnancy #2

It is so hard to believe that I am here again.  18 weeks pregnant.  5 1/2 inches of baby, almost half a pound of another human, floating around inside me.  This go round, I am showing earlier and feeling the baby kicking already as well.

So many things are different this time, and so many things are still the same.  I still got intense morning sickness, during which I was pretty sure I was going to die (not to mention the stomach flu that sent me to the hospital with dehydration!).  I am still getting random aches and stretchy feelings while my uterus grows and changes.  But my stomach feels entirely different.  The poking out part is higher and seems to go across my entire middle.  Waylon was this super low, poochy abdomen forever.

I also have such strong feelings that this little Baby Cake is a girl.

Trying not to get our hopes up, as we would love a girl to go with our boy, but that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment