Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dad's in the Game!

Although I am a new Dad, I have always been impressed by dads who spend time and give attention to their children.

More and more, you are seeing dads that are making an effort to spend time with their kids and I think it is awesome. My dad spent a ton of time with me when we had time together, and I knew that I would do everything in my power to be the same way. My wife's father was the same way and it helps me. When I shy away from spending time because of life junk getting in the way, she is not afraid to get in my face and tell me so.

It takes effort on the dads part. It can be a lot of effort, setting aside things that need to be done, mowing the yard, leftover work stuff, car maintenance, etc. But it's definitely worth it. The looks, laughs and love that you get are priceless. Life is too short to let those things get in your way of spending time with your family. Go get in the game Dad.

Check out some of the hashtags on instagram and facebook #dadisinthegame #dadsinthegame

No comments:

Post a Comment